Weight: 13.8 lbs
Height: 25 in.
Liam at three months:
- Sleep regression hit early with little man… he went from sleeping 10-11 hours at night, to waking up to nurse around 2/3am and again at 6ish am. Mama is tiredddddd.
- Can hold his head up on his own
- Grabs objects in front of him
- likes to be on his play mat and hit at the toys
- likes to stand up
- loves to chew on his fist
- loves when his mama talks to him and talks back
- lots of sweet smiles
- the fan is his BFF
- wears size 2 diapers
- takes a long nap in the morning, and then a short nap after each feeding
My baby is no longer a baby anymore! He looks so big. But I am loving this next stage he is entering into. Where we can really start to see his personality start to form and come out. We are excited to see this little man grow!
I am hoping to get back into blogging! But with Liam not sleeping through the night anymore, I am back to being a zombie by nap time and going down to nap when both kids sleep. I think it might be time to start sleep training Liam. So I will keep y’all updated!
Thanks for stopping by,