Oh my goodness, how has a month already flown by?!
I seriously cannot believe it. But when I look back at pictures of him in the hospital and compare them to how he looks now, then it seems like it’s been longer than a month! Little man has grown so much and so quickly over this past month.
Weight: 10.8 lbs
Height: about 22 inches
- Liam is starting to stay awake longer
- Eats every three hours, with a four hour stretch most nights
- Getting stronger everyday and almost able to hold his head up
- Always smiles and giggles in his sleep
- Wears size 1 diapers
- Loves to cuddle his mama and dada!
We love him so much already! He is just the sweetest thing ever. We can’t wait till he can start to focus on objects and recognize us. I am so ready to see that sweet smile!
And of course sister had to jump in and give brother some kisses.
She has done so incredibly well with him being here! She really has made our adjustment to a family of four go so smoothly. The only thing I can complain about is her wanting to be too helpful which won’t always be a bad thing!
I am hoping to have his birth story up in the next couple of days, so keep an eye out for it 😉
Thanks for stopping by,